Thursday, January 29, 2009

Reasons To Be On Team Edward (+More!)

Because he doesn't smell like a dog.
Because the last time I checked he was was the reason we fell in love with Twilight!
Because he leaves long hair for the girls! (Looks pointedly at Jacob.)
Because he's Edward, dang it!!!

MORE!!!

I'm going to La Push Jacob off a cliff!
I have OCD- Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Who needs Dracula, when you've got Edward Cullen?
You think your life sucks? Well, I'm in love with a 100 year old, non-existent vampire!
Thanks to Twilight, if that certain boy seems to ignore me, it's only because he's a vampire, and he's polite enough to try to resist my blood.
When other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers, I wanted to be a vampire
Breaking Dawn- Give me the book, before someone gets hurt
I like my men cold, dead and sparkling
Plan A- go to college. Plan B- join the vampires
Bella who? Edward's mine!
It's an off-day when I don't get somebody tell me how edible I smell!
My other hometown is Forks, Washington.
Boys in books are just better.
Stupid shiny Volvo owner
Edward Cullen: The New ROMEO!
Vampires are real! I know one by the name of Edward Cullen!
Whoever said the didn't have a imaginary boyfriend CLEARLY didn't read the Twilight Series!
You haven't read Twilight? Go jump off a cliff.
I typed "hot" in Google and it came up "Did you mean Edward Cullen?"
Dear Bella, I'll marry Edward for you so you can have Jacob.
Do that again and I'll give you a paper cut in front of Jasper.
When life gives you lemons through them back and say "HECK NO, I WANT EDWARD CULLEN!"
If you can read this your about to get bit by a vampire. (Put on a shirt.)
Cullenism- My new religion
Forget the 'JONAS BROTHERS'! What about the 'Cullen Brothers'!
I'm a V.I.P (Vampire in Progress)
Yes, I am one of those Twilight people.


Quotes

Bella - You gotta give me some answers.

Edward - Hmm. Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77245 -

Bella - I don't wanna know what the square root of pi is.

Edward - You knew that ?


Check It Out!

The name Renesmee was recently added to www.babynames.com! How funny is that? Here is the deffinition:

The meaning of the name Renesmee is Reborn And Loved

The origin of the name Renesmee is American

Notes: Combination of the names Renee and Esme. Created for the Twilight book series by Stephenie Meyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment