Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Twilight Poster Ideas

1. Edward Cullen: Hotter than you since 1901!
2. In my mind: Edward is my boyfriend, Alice is the sister I never had and Jacob... he's around if I get cold!
3. Fangs are the new claws
4. Bite me Cullen... just do it.
5. Happy vampire!!! (Draw a vampire smiley face.)
6. Dracula's out and Edward is in!!!
7. Edward (Bella's name crossed out) Me together forever!!!
8. Twilight
Rox
Your
Sox
!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Hope you enjoy and now you can be creative with your Twilight posters and don't have to spend money.

2 comments:

  1. thnak si am bored and i can't stop thinking about twilight i reall y wish i could meet u guys but i am from manitoba if u wish to send me a email here is my adresss sassy.skye @ hotmail.com thanks so much for the i deals and bella don't worry i won't take u r man no matter how much i want him lol bye thanks again i can't wait to watch neww moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz send me a email cause if u don't i can tell u did not read this and that means i was just typing for know reason

    i am in love with twilight lol

    ReplyDelete